Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY MADISON


WoW!! Double digits. I can't believe how time has flown by. You have grown into such a beautiful young lady that your dad and I are so grateful for and proud of. You amaze me with your abilities to love and nurture. You are such a fun-loving girl that has unstoppable energy and is always full of hugs and kisses- no matter the time of day. You love with your whole heart. I am so proud of everything you do and I know that you have such a bright future ahead of you. I love how you love to hang out with me and do girly things :) I hope that you never grow too old to cuddle with me the way we do now. I remember my thoughts and emotions and how perfect you were when you were born. I remember hardly being able to breathe... probably partly from just having a baby, but truly, you took my breath away. I think it was the way you felt in my arms. The moment you were placed in my arms, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was smitten. I would have died on the spot for you. It just happened naturally to me. Instant, absolute, pure love. I remember trying to fall asleep that first night, (yeah right! You were up squawking for most of it!) and thinking to myself that my heart could burst- I had no idea I was capable of so much love. I love you so much Madison. It's been a wonderful 10 years and I am looking forward to watching you grow from a young lady into a young woman.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok now I'm crying. That is so sweet.