Sunday, November 2, 2008

12 Years and counting.....

12 years ago today I married my best friend. My husband is a man that always makes me feel so special. I feel lucky everyday to have him in my life. I can't believe that it's been 12 years. We have 2 beautiful children that have added such joy to our lives because two people fell in love.


Here is what the card read that B gave me:


On Our Anniversary

"In your voice, I hear it.
In your smile, I see it.In your touch, I feel it...love."

One look at you is all it takes
for me to fall in love all over again.

One kiss from you is all it takes
to show me how perfect
we are for each other.

One touch from you is all it takes
to make me forget the rest of the world.
Troubles and cares seem to vanish
when we hold each other close.

You make me feel as if I've been given
one of the most precious gifts
life has to offer-
to love and be loved by you...

Being with you,
looking into your eyes,
holding your hand, touching your cheek
are all it takes to convince me,
now and forever,
that love was invented
just for us.


I love you Baby, thanks for being exactly who you are today and always!! XOXO

1 comment:

Kim said...

:SNIFF SNIFF: I can't even believe it's been 12 years...WOW where does the time go. You guys have been thru so much together and you are stronger today than ever before. I am so happy for you two and love you both lots.