Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Surprise in the mail!

As I posted about in an earlier post, I signed up to do a Secret Ornament Swap on Abbilyeverafter. Well, on Saturday I checked the mail and voila' a present for me!!! :) I wasn't expecting it so early, so it was quite a surprise! She is on the ball!! :)



I received the cutest silver bell with 2008 engraved on it from Jan over at The Prytz Family. It is so pretty, I love it! And the kids especially get a kick out of ringing the bell. LOL :) Thank you Jan for the beautiful ornament!!



The ornament for my secret swap partner is purchased and ready to be wrapped. It should be in the mail no later then Monday! I hope she likes it. I've been reading her blog and she is a HOOT!!! ;)

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a pretty bell and I love that it has the year on it. Thanks for participating in the swap!

Sam said...

what a beautiful little bell, that would look so beautiful on the tree wouldn't it!?

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the ornaments, I love them. They could not have been more perfect!

I'm going to be stopping by your blog a lot: 1) for the Twilight poster so I can gaze at Edward and 2) so I can listen to the great tunes, I LOVE country music. My husband and I are going to Tennessee in March so I can go to Nashville!! :)

See you around! xo.

Katy said...

what a beautiful ornament - i am in the swap too, bouncing up my front steps eagerly everyday waiting for mine to come!

ChrisB said...

I love your bell it's such a pretty ornament and I can just imagine the children having fun with it.