Saturday, July 26, 2008

Notebooks and Pencils and Folders, OH MY!



Seriously, I can't believe how many supplies kids need for school these days. Craaazy!!! I think I only needed a lunch box when I was in grade school...lol I don't think there is much that is not listed on their lists. I'm suprised they don't have to supply their own toilet paper...hahaha! I feel really good though, that all school supplies and uniform shopping was done with 2 weeks before school. Phew.....thats a pretty darn good feeling! We've got everything accomplished, supplies out of packages, put in pencil pouches/boxes and everything put away in their new backpacks and bags. They are pretty excited to be starting their new school this year. So that has made it a bit easier and more fun to shop. :~P









Colten's Loot!





Madison's Loot!

1 comment:

Kim said...

GEEZ! I think Colten has more than Wyatt does. Isn't it just ridiculous