Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our big weekend purchase

Well, this started off as a joke at first. We have a Sony Cybershot digital camera which is awesome by the way, BUT I happened to see an upgraded version of it in PINK! So I, in a not so subtle way (emailed Bryan the link to it on his work email) lol....showed it to Bryan. And of course, being the kind of guy he is, he was going to purchase it for me. I then began to rationalize with myself (I know, I was surprised too!!) I already have a camera, a GREAT camera, so why spend the money on getting another one. So, it went from that to, let's get the Flip camera which takes video. The kids are in all sorts of extra curricular activities and I would love to start capturing them on video. Granted, we have a Camcorder, but c'mon....that thing is like 11 years old (ancient right?), so it's pretty big. After going to Best Buy twice, we ended up getting the JVC Everio. An awesome camcorder and camera all in one. No memory cards or anything to mess with. It has internal memory, 30GB hard disk drive. And best of all, its so small and cute. :~) A little more then double what we were planning on spending, but hey it's all about quality right???

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice!...you are stho sthmart!!! heheheheheheheh;)

Lisa said...

Now that's wise spending! I'm impressed. I've been oggling the pink cybershot too!!